2 x Used Car Sales Executives
- Burntwood, Staffordshire
- £16 - 20k OTE £55K
We are currently looking for 2 motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team at our dealership in Burntwood. As an award-winning and rapidly growing Motor Group and we pride ourselves in the level of service we provide, our knowledge and our customer-focused attitude.
With an unrivalled talent for sales, you will need to possess excellent interpersonal, negotiating and customer service skills, whilst developing a sound knowledge of the models available. As well as showing you have the enthusiasm and skill to deliver your own sales targets, you will also have a strong desire to see yourself as an integral part of a winning team. The Acorn Motor Group is rapidly expanding and we are looking for talented individuals to take the business to the next level.
In exchange, you will be welcomed into a friendly and supportive team and have the opportunity to work directly with an exciting Automotive brand.
- Managing relationships with your customers, including keeping in regular contact with them about our products and forthcoming events, as well as maintaining a “customer-focused” attitude.
- Prospecting for new customers by telephone, attending product launches and other events, and maintaining your own enquiry database.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through regular training.
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
- Working towards and achieving Sales Targets
- Previous experience working in the Automotive Sector
- A minimum of 2 years in an Automotive Sales environment
- A strong customer awareness.
- Confident negotiation and communication skills.
- A team player with a friendly manner and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Willingness to learn and go the extra mile
- A passion for delivering a high level of customer service
- A genuine desire to be part of an award-winning team and help take our business to the next level
- Full driving licence.
If you are interested and would like to be part of the Acorn family, please get in touch we would love to hear from you!
Competitive salary (negotiable based on experience) plus benefits including pension and company car scheme.
Start date: Immediate
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is: 12th March, 2021