Customer Complaints Procedure
Pledge to our Customers:
- We promise to be clear and transparent in all communications
- If a customer has an issue due to an omission of ours we will take full responsibility
- We won’t consider the value of a customer based on a short term relationship, but consider the long term and the mutual value it will bring
- We will ensure that our team are professional, well trained and courteous at all times
- When we commit to resolve a complaint we will follow through with diligence and focus
- Whenever contacted with a complaint, we promise to respond in a prompt and effective manner
- We promise to create a friendly and helpful customer environment
- Our advice and recommendations will always be focused on the needs of the customer
- As a business we commit to undertake our social, community and environmental duties
How do we define a complaint?
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction, whether written or oral, and whether justified or not, from or on behalf of an eligible complainant about the provision of, or failure to provide a product or service.
Process for Complaint Car Sales or Aftersales Service
- To register a complaint please telephone the departmental manager responsible for resolving the issue. A complete list of our team members can be found on our website
- If your complaint is not dealt with satisfactorily, the next stage is to write to us including any responses you have had from us to;
Customer complaints, Acorn Group, Cannock Road, Chase Terrace, Burntwood, Staffs, WS7 1JS or email us at email@example.com
- We commit to respond to written complaints within 1 week
- If you feel that all avenues of resolution have been explored, without success you can take external advice through the Motor Ombudsman
www.motorombudsman.org email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- However we are confident that our internal process should provide satisfactory resolution and avoid avenues of external redress.
Finance Related Complaints
Finance related complaints sometimes take longer to resolve as they involve third party providers. Complaints should be placed in writing via email or post to;
Customer complaints, Acorn Group, Cannock Road, Chase Terrace, Burntwood, Staffs, WS7 1JS
We commit to respond to written complaints within 1 week.
Where the matter is complicated in its nature, we may require an extension to our normal periods of promised resolution. However if this is the case we promise to keep the customer informed as the matter progresses.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy, please feel free to contact us directly on 01543 685656 or email@example.com or write to us at: Data Protection Officer, Acorn Group Ltd, Cannock Road, Chase Terrace, Burntwood WS7 1JS