Mitsubishi Service Plans
MITSUBISHI SERVICE PLANS
When you buy a new car you want to enjoy driving it, not worry about the servicing costs. That’s why we’ve created the Mitsubishi Service Plan – we’re very proud of it. It covers your car for its first 3 scheduled services, which not only offers you peace of mind, but the cost can be easily absorbed into one of our tailored made finance packages.
The Mitsubishi Service Plan covers the full factory scheduled services and includes parts as defined by the vehicle manufacturer such as filters, oil and consumables as well as labour costs. It comes as no surprise that over 90% of owners choose this unbeatable package when they buy their new vehicle.
Service Plans start from just £300.00 but for more detail please click below and select your model for more information.
MITSUBISHI SERVICE PLAN (MSP) TERMS & CONDITIONS
- MSP covers the first three scheduled services (If applicable the initial oil change due at 1 month or 1,000 miles is also included)
- MSP services and the initial oil change, where applicable must be carried out in line with recommended service intervals, see vehicle service booklet for details
- 1st (MSP) service must be carried out within 13 months of first registration, 2nd (MSP) service must be carried out within 25 months of first registration, 3rd (MSP) service must be carried out within 37 months of first registration
- MSP covers the full factory scheduled services and includes parts as defined by the vehicle manufacturer such as filters, oil and consumables as well as all labour costs. The service schedule does not include wear and tear items such as brake pads and discs, clutches, tyres etc
- For full details of the service schedules for a specific model please contact your local Mitsubishi dealer
- Each service and the initial oil change, where applicable must be carried out by a UK-based Mitsubishi Motors authorised dealership. The service price will not be refunded if the service is carried out by an independent garage (non-Mitsubishi Motors authorised dealer). Your vehicle may be serviced at any Mitsubishi Motors dealership, not just the dealer from whom you purchased MSP
- If all three services have not been taken, in the event of a vehicle being written off, an appropriate proportion of the MSP purchase price will be refunded without administration charge
- MSP will not be refunded in any other circumstances. The following methods of payment are acceptable:
- 1) Included in your finance agreement
- 2) Cash or cheque via your Mitsubishi Motors dealer (some dealers may accept payment by credit card)